International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research and Growth Evaluation
Instructions to Author
The Journal is published monthly adopting the continuous publication model and submission is open to researchers in the field of interdisciplinary subject areas across the globe. All papers are subject to screening by the Editorial Board followed by a blinded peer-review by experts in the concerned field. Authors are advised to read our editorial policies to understand our review process. All papers are accepted subject to editorial changes.
- 1. Conception and design, or analysis and interpretation of data.
- 2. Drafting the article or revising it critically for important intellectual content.
- 3. Final approval of the version to be published.
- Submission of manuscript: All manuscripts are reviewed by an editor and members of the Editorial Board or Qualified outside reviewers. Decisions will be made as rapidly as possible.
- Preparation of the Manuscript: Manuscript must be written in clear and concise English. Either British or American spelling is acceptable. It must be sent in Microsoft Word format (.doc or .docx). General format of the research papers should be as follows in given template:
- 1. Title page
- 2. Abstract and key words
- 3. Introduction
- 4. Materials and methods
- 5. Results
- 6. Discussion
- 7. Conclusion
- 8. Acknowledgement (if any)
- 9. References
- Title Page: The title page should include:
- • The title of the article, which should be concise and informative.
- • Name of all the authors limited to 6 authors (with one forename of each author in full) followed by their affiliations: department, institution, city, pin code and country. If more than one department or institution is involved, authors name should be linked to appropriate institutions/departments by inserting consecutive numbers in superscript after relevant names to which the work should be attributed.
- • Name, mailing address, fax, phone number and e-mail ID of corresponding author.
- Abstract: The second page should carry an abstract of not more than 250 words. For full research paper, the abstract should be structured into four components-
- Key words: Below the abstract, provide key words (minimum three but not more than six) in alphabetical orders separated by coma.
- Introduction: Clearly state the purpose of the study. Briefly summarize the rationale of the study and clearly indicate the lacunae or deficiencies in previous studies for which present study has been taken up. Give only pertinent references. Do not review the subject extensively.
- Research Methods or Methodology: The paper must clearly define the research methods or methodologies are used in it. (Mandatory for research articles)
- Results: Include number of observation and the statistical significance of the findings appropriately. Detailed statistical analyses, mathematical derivations, and the like may sometimes be suitably presented in the form of one or more appendices. Present your results in logical sequence in the text, tables and illustrations. Do not repeat in the text all the data already given in tables, illustrations or both. Emphasize and summarize only important observations. Each table should be typed continuously with the text. Legends for illustrations/figures should be typed continuously with the text (as shown in the template).
- Discussion: Emphasize the new and important aspects of the study and conclusions derived from them. Do not repeat in details data given in the results section. Include in the discussion the implications of the findings and their limitations and relate the research topics. Link the conclusion with the goals of the study but avoid unqualified statements and conclusions not completely supported by your data. Discussion should be relevant and an unnecessary lengthy presentation should be avoided.
- Conclusion: A very brief summary note of the work with a concluding remark should be given. This should include the novelty and implication of the work and its contribution to the upliftment of the present scientific knowledge in general.